Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Apologies ...

Good Morning Members -

What an exciting morning, eh?

It has come to my attention that some of the yovillebuzz.com staff that became disgruntled and no longer wish to work on the site may have sent messages to all of the members with some information that may or may not be completely accurate. Working on a site like this can be very demanding and is not always fun. I am very sorry that Rukia and Money were upset with the workload, if only they had talked to me, we could have worked something out. Right now, all that was asked of them was to submit some content every two weeks and to moderate the forum when they were online, so I didn't realize this was a problem. The other things they did were highly appreciated, but if they had simply said they could no longer provide that, I would have understood and never asked them to continue.

I am very sorry to have lost them, as they were more than staff on the site, but my very closest Yoville friends as well, and I am NOT going to ban them unless they break forum rules or become too destructive to the health of the site because I want to let them know they they are still welcome here and are still friends mine, Bitsi's and all of YoVille Buzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment